Upbeat Parade Productions can provide all your needs to stage a great parade including:
- Overall parade production and coordination.
- Timeline development.
- Budget development.
- Develop or update parade invitations, contracts, acceptance and decline letters, parade rules and guidelines.
- Initiate the mailing of unit invitations, acceptance or decline letters, contracts, rules and guidelines.
- Develop a search for new prospective entries.
- Search for units through regional and national organizations.
- Make recommendations on unit participation.
- Assist in the negotiation of contracts where applicable.
- Develop professional relationships with all parade participants.
- Oversee the entry requirements, hospitality and special needs.
- Management and coordination of participants.
- Develop a parade theme.
- Develop the parade line-up; it's timing and pace.
- Coordination with local city services and community officials.
- Work with marketing and public relations representatives to promote the parade and obtain sponsors.
- Volunteer job descriptions.
- Provide professional expertise in the post-production evaluation.
- Coordinate with television production.
Float and Parade workshops
Upbeat Parade Productions provides a float-building workshop for amateurs. This workshop provides ideas for all aspects of float building including design concept, vehicles to use for a float, building and decorating materials to use, and how to present a float on parade day. Upbeat Parade Productions also presents workshops on several parade topics, including parade day organization, adding excitement to your parade and a blueprint for parade planning.